Create the Life you want to Live! - Brain Gym Training
Brain Gym® is used every day by thousands and thousands of people world wide to help them help themselves at work, at home or in schools.
What is Brain Gym® ?
Brain Gym® is used every day by thousands and thousands of people world-wide to help them help themselves at work, at home or in schools.
Brain Gym is a gentle, energising program using movement to improve concentration, increase comprehension and enhance learning. Brain Gym® is part of Educational Kinesiology (Edu-K), a brilliant synthesis of discoveries from the health, education and personal growth fields.
Brain Gym® offers you tools to re-focus, become organised and grounded and develop better communication with yourself and others. It enables you to improve your academic, athletic or expressive performances anytime, anywhere – and, as a bonus, it is easily shared with others.
The outstanding results of Brain Gym have been documented world-wide. Brain Gym® is a registered trademark of the Educational Kinesiology Foundation of North America. For more information visit the Brain Gym website.
In addition to private sessions and Brain Gym® one day workshops, Gay also offers Brain Gym® 101 Foundation Training. Give Gay a call to discuss the best workshop or course for your needs.
Brain Gym ® Refresh and Demonstration Evenings
Create Clinic Presents a Community Holistic Living Community Workshop
The last Tuesday evening of the month 7:30 - 8:30 pm
Brain Gym ® is an educational, movement based program which uses simple movements to integrate whole brain, senses and body, preparing the person with the physical skills they need to learn effectively. IOriginally created to help children and adults with learning challenges, for example dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD. Brain Gym ® is now used to improve functioning and life quality by people from all walks of life; arts, business, healthcare, sport and personal development.
A Brain Gym ® Refresh and Demonstration Evening is an excellent opportunity to find out more information about Brain Gym ® , meet people who have learnt and used Brain Gym ® techniques to improve their lives and build a network of other like minded individuals. $10 door charge (to cover costs), practitioner time by donation.
Brain Gym® 101 Foundation Training - 4 day course
The Brain Gym® program is used by businesses, schools and individuals world-wide every day. During a program you will learn specific ways to balance the important areas of life, such as focus, organisation and communication.
You will also muscle testing and lots of tricks to switching on, relieve stress and achieve your goals easily anytime. Brain Gym® 101 is a certificate level workshop accredited with the Educational Kinesiology Foundation and the Australian Kinesiology Association (conditions apply).
Is The Brain Gym® 4 Day Course For You?
The Brain Gym® 101 Foundation Training workshop is for you if:
This is a hands on workshop suitable for anyone. Give Gay a ring if you would like a new set of tools to help you get to where you want to be in your life or for more information.
- You are looking for a way to reduce stress, support learning, build confidence, increase your vitality or improve your performance
- You may be wishing to increase your productivity or decision making ability, improve your performance or develop new skills
- You may be a teacher or parent, a business person, a coach, counsellor or trainer, considering training to be an Educational Kinesiologist or just interested in personal development
What Will You Learn?
You will learn techniques that can become important resources for life. This 32 hour course will teach you how you can apply the Brain Gym movements to benefit yourself and others.
You Will Learn:
And specific balances to improve:
- The role of movement in learning
- The Brain Gym® movements and how to apply them
- Kinesiology techniques
- Two repatterning processes
- A powerful five step balance process which includes getting ready to learn, goal setting and how to anchor change
95% of past participants give this course 5/5 (and sometimes more!) with comments given including ‘I am so glad I took this course’ and ‘I would encourage others to take this course’.
- Reading , writing, spelling and math
- Organisational skills
- Attention and comprehension
- Coordination of movement
- Stress reduction
®Brain Gym is a registered trademark of Brain Gym International Brain Gym website.
To book or to view availability please click here
To find out more about how we can help you or to organise an appointment just give us a call!
Gay Landeta's - Qualifications and Training:
- B.SocSc (Human Services)
- Educational & Transformational Kinesiologist
- Brain Gym® Instructor, Optimal Brain Organisation and Visioncircles™ Instructor
- Flower and Vibrational Essence Practitioner
- Transformational Leadership Training
- Family Skills Counsellor
- Workplace Trainer
- Reiki Practitioner
- Action Plan Marketing Certified Coach
- Australian Kinesiology Association
- Brain Gym International
- Brain Gym Australia
- Flower Essence Society
- The Educational Kinesiology Foundation Award for Outstanding Achievement 2006
* All fields are mandatory